Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Seasons Greetings!


Yesterday, the husband and I put up our Christmas tree! We purchased our first REAL one ever and I must say, I kind of love it. I grew up with an artificial tree and hubby and I actually had one also, but this year, we went a different route.
This is my favorite time of the year, below zero temps, notwithstanding. So, I always look forward to finding the perfect gifts for family & friends, hot cocoa, Christmas carols and putting up the decor. I was in heaven yesterday trimming the tree. It always brings me back to my childhood :)
Christmas comes only once a year, but the feeling and meaning behind it should be one that lasts all 365 days.


I wish you all the happiest and most blessed of holidays! We have so much to be grateful for and appreciative of.


Here are a few pics of our holiday decor. Enjoy :)






//Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment